Dr. Ezriel Kornel MD
Neurosurgeon244 Westchester Ave Suite 310 West Harrison NY, 10604
Dr. Ezriel Kornel practices Neurological Surgery in West Harrison, NY. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Kornel prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1978
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1978
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery, Laser Surgery, Spinal Fusion
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Washington Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- George Washington University Med Center 1979
- George Washington University Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington University Program A
- University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria - Microneurosurgery
Dr. Ezriel Kornel MD's Practice location
West Harrison, NY 10604Get Direction
Dr. Ezriel Kornel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kornel
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- Dr. Robert Gawley Kerr M.D.284 East Pulaski Road, Greenlawn NY 11740
- Dr. Mihai D. Dimancescu M.D.356 West Hills Road Huntington New York 11743
- Dr. Denny Martin MD2015 Grand Concourse Bronx NY 10453
- Dr. Marc Louis Otten M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Tariq Lamki M.D.1650 SELWYN AVE BRONX NY 10457
- Dr. Michael Hill DO300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030