Peace Madueme is an assistant professor of pediatrics with the University College of Medicine. He is a faculty member that specializes in cardiac imaging. Dr. Madueme completed his residency and fellowship ...
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Fetal Echocardiography, Cardiac Mri, Ct Scan And More
- Heart Disease
- Marfan Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center 2008
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Program
- Pediatric Cardiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 2011
- Advanced Fellowship : Cardiac Imaging, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 2012
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Div of (CIincinnati, OH) Cardiology
Dr. Peace Chike Madueme M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Peace Chike Madueme M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Jeffrey A. Towbin MD3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229
- Christopher Philip Learn M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Statile M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Timothy K Knilans M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Nicolas Leth Madsen MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Erik C Michelfelder M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229