Dr. Penny Viator is an anesthesiologist practicing in Falmouth, MA. Dr. Viator ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Viator also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1984
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, General Surgery; Caritas Carney Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Elizabeth's Medical Center Program
Dr. Penny Viator MD's Practice location
Falmouth, MA 02540Get Direction
Dr. Penny Viator MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Findings Point Finger at Possible Fibromyalgia Causes
Often the reason that patients receive transvaginal mesh implants is to control something called stress incontinence. Stress incontinence is a condition that often leads to women leaking urine from their bladder when doing high impact activities (running, jumping) or even from smaller catalysts,...
- Study Reveals Many Celiac Patients Avoid Vaccinations
Many people adopt a personal decision to avoid any and all vaccines that do not really seem necessary, or seem to correlate with other diseases. And, this number continues to grow as time goes by. Celiac patients, in particular, have been discovered to be particularly reluctant to take any...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Melvin Aaron Cohen MD27 Park St Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Frank L Fortunato MD27 Park St Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Wade Thomas Goolishian MD27 Park St Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Alexander Zeidel MD690 Canton Street Westwood MA 02090
- Dr. Everett Z Goldin MD27 Park St Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Cynthia A Hines MD100 Ter Heun Dr Falmouth MA 02540