Dr. Joshua M Eberhardt M.D.
ProctologistCleveland Clinic 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Joshua Eberhardt is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Eberhardt specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Eberhardt often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1997
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
- Image of the month--quiz case. Diagnosis: Presacral neoplasm.
- Extrapulmonary small cell carcinoma of the anal canal: a case report and review of the literature.
- Development of cerebral metastasis after medical and surgical treatment of anal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Common anorectal disorders for the intensive care physician.
- Obstructive sleep apnea in general surgery patients: is it more common than we think?
- Combined laparoscopic cholecystectomy with ileostomy reversal: A method of
- Circumferential subcutaneous wound approximation improves wound healing after ileostomy reversal.
- Burn Injury Alters the Intestinal Microbiome and Increases Gut Permeability and Bacterial Translocation.
- Excision of a Presacral Ganglioneuroma in a Young Man.
- Crohn's Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Joshua M Eberhardt M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
Dr. Joshua M Eberhardt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eberhardt
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Gokhan Ozuner MDThe Cleveland Clinic Foundation A 30 Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Julian A Sanchez MD9500 Euclid Rd. Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Vincent J Obias M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. John Craig Martin MD9375 Baldwin Rd Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Bradley J Champagne MD11100 Eudlid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Stefan David Holubar M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756