Dr. Moses Jevicky is a Chiropractor practicing in Indiana, PA. Dr. Jevicky specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jevicky seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Moses Micah Jevicky D.C,'s Practice location
Indiana, PA 15701Get Direction
Dr. Moses Micah Jevicky D.C,'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Richard Timothy Fanella DC2340 Warren Road Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Geoffrey Guarino D.C.1630 PHILADELPHIA ST INDIANA PA 15701
- Dr. Scott W Espe DC3722 Wm Penn Avenue Johnstown PA 15909
- Dr. Darcie Lynn Anselment D.C.655 Church St Indiana PA 15701
- Dr. Joseph William Armour DC1835 Savage Rd Charleston SC 29407
- Mr. David J Grossi DC842 LAUREL ST INDIANA PA 15701