Dr. Leela Cleary is an audiologist practicing in Lebanon, PA. Dr. Cleary evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Cleary takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Leela Ann Cleary AUD's Practice location
Lebanon, PA 17042Get Direction
LEBANON, PA 17042Get Direction
Dr. Leela Ann Cleary AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Cancer Death Rate Has Dropped Dramatically in the US
The results from a 2015 breast cancer study are in, and the news is great!The study shows there is a 39% lower death rate in the US from breast cancer. And that there has been a steady decline of such deaths since 1989. The reduction in breast cancer-related deaths is reported to be the result of...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Related to Other Conditions?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an irresistible and overwhelming urge to move your legs. The sensations get aggravated by rest and alleviated by movement. Although this condition is serious, it is totally curable. RLS is characterized by:• Semi-rhythmic leg movements during...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic level of the body. A low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood also affects the energy production in cells. This leads to fatigue and exhaustion, even with...
- 17 Years After September 11, 2001, FBI Agent Battles Lymphoma With the Help of the Sentara Cancer Network
FBI explosives expert, Thomas Mohnal, has been witness to a lot of horrific cases in his line of work. The Unabomber case, Embassy bombing in Africa, plane crashes that happened in New York and Mexico – the list goes on and on. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Julie Ann Rhoades AU.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Mrs. Carol Frances Sova M.S. CCC-A1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Stephanie A Barrett AUD2201 Fifth Street Hollow Rd Bloomsburg PA 17815
- Christa E Roe AU.D,CCC/A1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Dr. Linda Marie Gonya-hartman AU.D806 W Main St Mount Joy PA 17552
- Mr. David Michael Lynch M.S1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042