Individual, couple, and family therapy; all ages. Clinical consultation for other therapists and supervisor forregistered psych assistants, interns, and trainees. Consultant regarding Integrative HealthCare.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association
Articles and Publications
- Carole Petiet, PhD, The Day I Died: Brain Trauma and the Journey Back (Bloomington, IN: Archway Pub., 2016).
- Petiet, Townes, Brooks, & Kramer (1988). Neurobehavioral and psychosocial functioning of women exposed to high altitude in mountaineering. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 67, 443-452.
Hobbies / Sports
- Runner, Expert Skier, Mountain Climber, Scuba Diving, World Travel, Family Time
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Dr. Carole Petiet PHD's Practice location
Berkeley, CA 94705 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carole Petiet PHD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carole Petiet PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Mr. Ronald M. Ruff PH.D. 909 Hyde Street San Francisco California 94109
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D. 1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D. 520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Dr. Karyn Sue Goldberg-Boltz PH.D. 2930 Camino Diablo Walnut Creek California 94597
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D. 730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Alex Wang PH.D. 1100 Sanchez St San Francisco CA 94114