Virginia Gee is a physical therapist practicing in Cody, WY. Virginia Gee specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Virginia Gee can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Virginia Gee will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1996
- Tomography in pulmonary tuberculosis; the use of lateral and lateraloblique views.
- Bronchography and tomography as complementary examinations.
- Public school speech and hearing services. IX. Recruitment for careers in speech pathology and audiology.
- Radiography of the temporal bone.
- Children with communication disorders--a part of a school health program.
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Virginia M Gee MPT's Practice location
Cody, WY 82414Get Direction
BIG HORN, WY 82833Get Direction
Virginia M Gee MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Miss Angela Mae Marchant DPT1819 Sheridan Ave. Cody WY 82414
- Gail Ann Mills PT702 PLATINUM DR CODY WY 82414
- Thomas Hamann PT615 15th St # 3 Cody WY 82414
- Mrs. Lynda D Brown P.T.1726 Beck Ave Cody WY 82414
- Mrs. Cynthia Shook Ruth PT1302 Beck Ave. Cody WY 82414
- Mrs. Jackie L. Hall P.T.1726 Beck Ave Cody WY 82414