Dr. Russell Sonntag is a Dentist practicing in Pueblo, CO. Dr. Sonntag specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Russell Peter Sonntag DDS's Practice location
Pueblo, CO 81005Get Direction
Dr. Russell Peter Sonntag DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Kyle Schulz D.D.S.3911 Outlook Blvd Pueblo CO 81008
- Melanie Rodriguez Other2603 Vinewood Ln Pueblo CO 81005
- Jennifer N. Kottenstette DDS1001 S Pueblo Blvd Pueblo CO 81005
- Thomas Wesley Ready DDS643 So Pueblo Blvd Pueblo CO 81005
- Dr. Jim K Beck DDS1619 N Greenwood St Pueblo CO 81003
- Dr. Pawel Robert Bielecki DDS2603 Vinewood Ln Pueblo CO 81005