Vincent Wayne Gardner M.D.
Surgeon7446 Shallowford Rd Suite 205 Chattanooga TN, 37421
Dr. Vincent Gardner is a general surgeon practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Gardner specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Gardner provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Rhodes College in Memphis B.S. Biology 1992
University of South Alabama, College of Medicine in Mobile, Alabama M.D. 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Face and Neck Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic face lift
- RevaLift lower face lift
- Laser face lift
- Neck and jowl sculpting with SmartLipo
- Eye and brow lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Botox And Dysport
- Lip Augmentation
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Fat Transfer
- Ear Reshaping (otoplasty)
- Nose Reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Chin Augmentation
- Chemical Peels
- Dermapen / Mesopen treatments
- Fat reduction and skin tightening with Exilis or Infini
- Spider Veins & Varicose Veins
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Correction
- Inverted Nipples
- Boday and Abdomen
- Arm Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift
- BodyTite & FaceTite
- Abdomen Fat Reduction & Skin Tightening
- Below The Wrist
- Thigh (Leg) Lift
- Cellulite Reduction
- Vein Treatments
- Brazillian Butt Lift
- Non-Invasive Vaginal Restoration
- Hip, Thigh, Buttocks Fat Reduction
- Mother's Breast
- Below The Wrist Makeover
- Mother's Privates
- Men Hair Restoration
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast)
- Liposuction For Men
- Pectoral Implants
- Face Lift for Men
- Injectibles & Fillers for Men
- Brazillian butt Lift for Men
- Laser & Hair Reduction for Men
- Professional Member American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Southern Surgical Arts Cosmetic Surgery
Vincent Wayne Gardner M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37421Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37408Get Direction
Vincent Wayne Gardner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gardner
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- Dr. Robert Alexander Burns MD1109 Burleyson Road Dalton GA 30722
- Dr. Alan Koffron MD2108 E 3RD ST STE 200 CHATTANOOGA TN 37404
- Dr. Julie A Koffron MD2108 E 3RD ST STE 200 CHATTANOOGA TN 37404
- Dr. Joseph B Cofer M.D.979 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Christina R Parkhurst MEDICAL DOCTOR2051 HAMILL ROAD HIXSON TN 37343
- Dr. Daniel Robert Cronk MD979 E. THIRD STREET CHATTANOOGA TN 37403