Vincent Wayne Gardner M.D.
Surgeon1405 COWART ST CHATTANOOGA TN, 37408
Dr. Vincent Gardner is a general surgeon practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Gardner specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Gardner provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Rhodes College in Memphis B.S. Biology 1992
University of South Alabama, College of Medicine in Mobile, Alabama M.D. 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Face and Neck Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic face lift
- RevaLift lower face lift
- Laser face lift
- Neck and jowl sculpting with SmartLipo
- Eye and brow lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Botox And Dysport
- Lip Augmentation
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Fat Transfer
- Ear Reshaping (otoplasty)
- Nose Reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Chin Augmentation
- Chemical Peels
- Dermapen / Mesopen treatments
- Fat reduction and skin tightening with Exilis or Infini
- Spider Veins & Varicose Veins
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Correction
- Inverted Nipples
- Boday and Abdomen
- Arm Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift
- BodyTite & FaceTite
- Abdomen Fat Reduction & Skin Tightening
- Below The Wrist
- Thigh (Leg) Lift
- Cellulite Reduction
- Vein Treatments
- Brazillian Butt Lift
- Non-Invasive Vaginal Restoration
- Hip, Thigh, Buttocks Fat Reduction
- Mother's Breast
- Below The Wrist Makeover
- Mother's Privates
- Men Hair Restoration
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast)
- Liposuction For Men
- Pectoral Implants
- Face Lift for Men
- Injectibles & Fillers for Men
- Brazillian butt Lift for Men
- Laser & Hair Reduction for Men
- Professional Member American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Southern Surgical Arts Cosmetic Surgery
Vincent Wayne Gardner M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37421Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37408Get Direction
Vincent Wayne Gardner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gardner
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...