Dr. Jacob Daniel Kattan M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1 Gustave L Levy Pl Box 1198 New York NY, 10029
Dr. Kattan is a clinician and clinical researcher in the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute. His research interests, funded in part by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, a division of the NIH, focus ...
Education and Training
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 2007
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Pharmacological and immunological effects of individual herbs in the Food Allergy Herbal Formula-2 (FAHF-2) on peanut allergy.
- Milk and soy allergy.
- Anaphylaxis to diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccines among children with cow's milk allergy.
- Allergen component testing for food allergy: ready for prime time?
- Potential therapies for food allergy: a review.
- Clinical reactivity to hazelnut may be better identified by component testing than traditional testing methods.
- Optimizing the diagnosis of food allergy.
- Clinical reactivity to soy is best identified by component testing to Gly m 8.
- Sensitization phenotypes based on protein groups and associations to allergic diseases in children.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis), Anaphylaxis, Asthma And More
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Pediatrics, Children's Hospital at Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital at Pittsburgh
- Mount Sinai
Dr. Jacob Daniel Kattan M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Daniel Kattan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kattan
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Dr. Morton Teich M.D.930 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Caroline G Bauman MD115 Davis Ave White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Marie Cavuoto petrizzo MD2 Lincoln Avenue Rockville Centre NY 11570
- Dr. Ama Alexis M.D.315 W 57TH ST NEW YORK NY 10019
- Dr. David W Rosenthal DO865 Northern Blvd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Anna Nowak-wegrzyn M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029