Dr. Jacob Daniel Kattan M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1 Gustave L Levy Pl Box 1198 New York NY, 10029
Dr. Kattan is a clinician and clinical researcher in the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute. His research interests, funded in part by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, a division of the NIH, focus ...
Education and Training
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 2007
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Pharmacological and immunological effects of individual herbs in the Food Allergy Herbal Formula-2 (FAHF-2) on peanut allergy.
- Milk and soy allergy.
- Anaphylaxis to diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccines among children with cow's milk allergy.
- Allergen component testing for food allergy: ready for prime time?
- Potential therapies for food allergy: a review.
- Clinical reactivity to hazelnut may be better identified by component testing than traditional testing methods.
- Optimizing the diagnosis of food allergy.
- Clinical reactivity to soy is best identified by component testing to Gly m 8.
- Sensitization phenotypes based on protein groups and associations to allergic diseases in children.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis), Anaphylaxis, Asthma And More
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Pediatrics, Children's Hospital at Pittsburgh
- Children's Hospital at Pittsburgh
- Mount Sinai
Dr. Jacob Daniel Kattan M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Daniel Kattan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kattan
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Dr. Anna Nowak-wegrzyn M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Scott Sicherer M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Hugh Sampson M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Amanda Louise Cox M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Kirsi M Jarvinen-seppo M.D., PH.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Julia A. Wisniewski M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029