Dr. Paul Nolan Cardon D.D.S.
Dentist757 W Stadium Blvd #B Jefferson City MO, 65109
Dr. Paul N. Cardon is a General Dentist serving the Jefferson City area for more than 30 years. Dr. Cardon is experienced in Sedation Dentistry, Cosmetic Oral Care and Implants. He is a professional member ...
Education and Training
Brigham Young University B.S. 1981
Northwestern University Dental School D.D.S. 1985
- Cutting Edge Care
- Routine Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cosmetic Oral Care
- Digital X-rays
- Pediatric Care
- Clear Correct
- Board Certified American Board of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Missouri Dental Association
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Offutt Air Force Base General Dentistry
- Wilford Hall Medical Center Advanced Education in General Dentistry
Dr. Paul Nolan Cardon D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Paul Nolan Cardon D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cardon
- K. d.
Great office staff and dental care!.
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Matthew Scott Fullmer DDS3400 W Truman Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Joseph Raymond Ganz D.M.D.917 Leslie Blvd Jefferson City MO 65101
- Dr. Brian Leroy Henningsen DDS1600 B Southwest Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Dr. Daniel G Teubner D.D.S.,PC1801 Stadium Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Dr. Jonathan Ehlers D.D.S.1875 HIGHWAY 63 WESTPHALIA MO 65085
- Dr. Nathalie Louise Tungesvik DDS994 Diamond Rdg Jefferson City MO 65109