Dr. Paul N. Cardon is a General Dentist serving the Jefferson City area for more than 30 years. Dr. Cardon is experienced in Sedation Dentistry, Cosmetic Oral Care and Implants. He is a professional member ...
Education and Training
Brigham Young University B.S. 1981
Northwestern University Dental School D.D.S. 1985
- Cutting Edge Care
- Routine Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cosmetic Oral Care
- Digital X-rays
- Pediatric Care
- Clear Correct
- Board Certified American Board of General Dentistry
- Professional Member Missouri Dental Association
- Professional Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Offutt Air Force Base General Dentistry
- Wilford Hall Medical Center Advanced Education in General Dentistry
Dr. Paul Nolan Cardon D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul Nolan Cardon D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul Nolan Cardon D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cardon
- K. d.
Great office staff and dental care!.
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Joseph Raymond Ganz D.M.D.917 Leslie Blvd Jefferson City MO 65101
- Dr. Matthew Scott Fullmer DDS3400 W Truman Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Dr. Brian Leroy Henningsen DDS1600 B Southwest Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Barnhart D.D.S.1983 Highway 63 Westphalia MO 65085
- Dr. Samuel E Barnhart D.D.S.1875 HIGHWAY 63 WESTPHALIA MO 65085
- Dr. Jonathan Ehlers D.D.S.1875 HIGHWAY 63 WESTPHALIA MO 65085