Dr. Cruz Arturo Munoz M.D.
Pediatrician4620 Frankfort Ave El Paso TX, 79903
Dr. Cruz Munoz is a pediatrician practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Munoz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Munoz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Munoz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Cruz Arturo Munoz M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79903Get Direction
THE WOODLANDS, TX 77384Get Direction
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Dr. Sitratullah Olawunmi Maiyegun MD4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Dr. Steven Lanski MD2001 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Ruben Rafael Roncallo MD4500 North Mesa El Paso TX 79912
- Norma Villegas-GalindoWilliam Beaumont Army Medical Center El Paso Texas 79920
- Dr. Thomas C. Mayes MD4845 ALAMEDA AVE EL PASO TX 79905
- Dr. Carol N Abalihi M.D.1700 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902