Dr. Cruz Munoz is a pediatrician practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Munoz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Munoz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Munoz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Cruz Arturo Munoz M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79903Get Direction
THE WOODLANDS, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Cruz Arturo Munoz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Dr. Sitratullah Olawunmi Maiyegun MD4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Norma Villegas-GalindoWilliam Beaumont Army Medical Center El Paso Texas 79920
- Dr. Carol N Abalihi M.D.1700 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Jagdish Devkaranbhai Patel MD11026 Vista Del Sol El Paso TX 79935
- CHUKWUJEKWU OKPALAJI100 S. SAN ELIZARIO RD STE H CLINT TX 79836
- Beatrice Thetgyi Ting328 Vista Del Rey Drive El Paso Texas 79912