Dr. Thomas M Ruenger MD
DermatologistLAHEY HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER BURLINGTON MA, 01805
Dr. Thomas Ruenger is a dermatologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Ruenger specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Ruenger diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Christian-Albrehcts-University of Kiel Faculty of Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Boston Super Doctors 2011
- Amal Kurban Award, Boston University
- Paul-Gerson Unna Award (1st Prize), German Dermatol. Soc.
- Henry Shotmeyer Award, Skin Cancer Foundation
- Research Fellow Award, American Cancer Society
- Research Scholar Award, Boston Univ. Dermatology 2010
- International Photodermatology Research Award 2011
- National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Thomas M Ruenger MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
BURLINGTON, MA 01805Get Direction
Dr. Thomas M Ruenger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ruenger
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- Are Chemical Peels Good for Your Skin?
Chemical peeling, which is the process of peeling off the upper layers of the skin, are chemical solutions used to improve the appearance of skin. The solutions help the skin to peel off and allow for a smoother and healthier looking skin. Chemical peels are normally used on the face to reduce...
- What Parts of the Body can be Treated with Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe and permanent procedure which removes or reduces hair in the body. Both males and females can opt for laser hair removal. It can be used for the removal or reduction of the hair from the entire body, including the arms and legs, the face, back, underarms, etc. Laser hair...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that results in the formation of thick, reddish patches on the skin, often with a scaly appearance. This is a condition resulting from changes in the normal life cycle of skin cells. Under normal conditions, new skin cells grow and replace the old ones on the...
- Dr. Mollie A. Maccormack M.D.Lahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Adele Ann Moreland M.D.Lahey Cinic Inc Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Navid Bouzari M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Suzanne Olbricht M.D.Lahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Elizabeth H Page OtherLahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Flavia Fedeles M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805