Dr. Tatyana Shkolnaya is a pediatrician practicing in Belmar, NJ. Dr. Shkolnaya is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shkolnaya diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shkolnaya can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Kiev Medical School
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- St Vincent Charity Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University Program
Dr. Tatyana Shkolnaya M.D.'s Practice location
Belmar, NJ 07719Get Direction
Dr. Tatyana Shkolnaya M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shkolnaya
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Dr. Joann Alfonzo M.D.410 Brighton Avenue Spring Lake New Jersey 7762
- Dr. Suman Jain M.D.101 Prospect Street Lakewood New Jersey 08701
- Dr. Eleonora Isayeva D.O.224 Taylors Mills Rd Englishtown NJ 07726
- Dr. Bindoo Rughani-Shah M.D5 Schalks Crossing Rd Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Tehsin Riaz Qudsi M.D.25 N County Line Rd Jackson NJ 08527
- Dr. Olukemi Yetunde Omotoso M.D.1405 Highway 35 Asbury Park NJ 07712