Dr. Mark James is a naturopathic physician practicing in FLAGSTAFF, AZ. Dr. James specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. James combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Mark S James N.M.D.'s Practice location
FLAGSTAFF, AZ 86001Get Direction
Dr. Mark S James N.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Is Lycopene: Health Benefits, Source, and Precautions
What is lycopene?Lycopene is an antioxidant with a list of amazing health benefits. It is also regarded as a cancer-preventive phytonutrient. This antioxidant is abundant in tomatoes, but it is also found in other common fruits and vegetables.Beta-carotene and lycopene are not the same, but they...
- Are There Health Benefits of Cilantro?
What is cilantro and where does it come from?Cilantro is a plant that blooms and is replanted yearly. Thus, it is considered an annual herb. Its scientific name is Coriandrum sativum and is also known as "coriander" or "Chinese parsley". Every part of the plant is edible, but its dried seeds and...
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- What Are Cruciferous Vegetables: Health Benefits and Recipes
IntroductionCabbage, kale, cauliflower, and broccoli have one thing in common--they all belong to the family of cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables are loaded with so many nutrients such as fiber, vitamins, and phytonutrients. These nutrients play very important roles when it comes to...
- 8 Best Fulvic Acid Benefits and Uses: Improves Gut, Skin, and Brain Function
What is fulvic acid?Fulvic acid is considered to be a nutrient booster when it is acquired in its natural form when we come into contact with soil or outdoor dirt or when taken as a supplement. Fulvic acid is known to be an active chemical compound, which helps absorb and use other nutrients in a...
- Dr. Jacqueline Rochelle Poulos N.M.D1100 N SAN FRANCISCO ST FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Dr. Emily Davenport NMD809 N HUMPHREYS ST FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Dr. Alison Redwine NMD105 E BIRCH AVE FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Dr. David Daily ND123 S San Francisco St Flagstaff AZ 86001
- Brandie Elizabeth Gowey NMD1100 N SAN FRANCISCO ST STE F FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001
- Dr. Karen Vanderveer NMD662 N PINECLIFF DR FLAGSTAFF AZ 86001