Dr. Jaime Ochoa is a psychologist practicing in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Ochoa specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ochoa evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ochoa because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jaime Ochoa's Practice location
Hialeah, FL 33016Get Direction
Jaime Ochoa's reviewsWrite Review
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Dr. Mitchell E. Spero PSY D12651 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 101 Sunrise FL 33323
- Dr. Lata Sonpal PH. D.,FCHT7700 N Kendall Dr Miami Florida 33156
- Norman Goldwasser975 West 41st Street Miami Beach Florida 33140
- Nancy Bacher2999 Northeast 191st Street Aventura Florida 33180
- Leila Saavedra Charlemagne100 Northeast 38th Street Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Lidia Cardone PH.D.2199 Ponce De Leon Blvd Coral Gables Florida 33134