Dr. Tari Park is a pediatrician practicing in El Cajon, CA. Dr. Park is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Park diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Park can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of California At San Diego
Dr. Tari Y Park MD's Practice location
El Cajon, CA 92020Get Direction
Dr. Tari Y Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Dr. Shawn K. Centers DO3706 Ruffin Rd San Diego California 92123
- Kyung Rhee3020 Childrens Way San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Chrystal de Freitas MD12395 El Camino Road San Diego California 92130
- Dr. Joel Myron Snyder M.D.6475 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Bina Adigopula M.D.6942 University Avenue La Mesa California 91942