Matthew A Passalacqua DO
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Matthew Passalacqua is a radiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Passalacqua specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1989
Ohio Med University Medicine
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Cardiac Imaging, Gastrointestinal Imaging
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Diagnostic Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology - Cleveland Clinic 1993
- Endovascular and Interventional Radiology - Cleveland Clinic 1997
- MRI - Radiology - Allegheny General Hospital 2005
Matthew A Passalacqua DO's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Matthew A Passalacqua DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Passalacqua
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Kianoush Ansari Gilani MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Maryam Etesami27020 Cedar Road Beachwood Ohio 44122
- Nicholas Bambakidis MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Raj M. Paspulati MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Christopher J Schaeffer M.D., PH.D.Dept Of Diagnostic Radiology Mail Code Hb6 Cleveland OH 44195
- Gabriele Pedicelli M.D.23625 Commerce Park Beachwood OH 44122