Dr. Aleksandra C Stark M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology725 Albany Street Shapiro 7, Suite B Boston MA, 02118
Dr. Aleksandra Stark practices Neuropathology in Boston, MA. Dr. Stark studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Aleksandra C Stark M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
LEBANON, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Aleksandra C Stark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stark
- The Robotic Device to Improve Balance and Gait in Parkinson’s Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that severely incapacitates the patient, rendering him or her unable to perform certain tasks — especially in its more advanced stages. Fortunately, when compared to other neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s is...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- Parkinson's Caregivers: More Common for Men than Women?
As Parkinson's disease slowly progresses into a crippling condition that can incapacitate the patient, many require external aid to perform basic tasks like cooking, cleaning after themselves, getting dressed or even getting around.For these reasons, most patients afflicted with Parkinson’s will...
- Teen's Start-Up Is Leading the Fight in Alzheimer's Disease
Teenager Victoria Da Conceicao is the CEO and founder of the Alzheimer’s organization named Brain Box. This initiative is a way for Victoria to fight for her grandmother who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. The initiative was first organized for Victoria’s grandmother, but it has since reached...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Hospital Outcomes Proven to Be Worse for Dementia Patients
Patients with delirium or dementia have inferior treatment during hospital stays, a large population study from the University of Stirling shows. Professor Emma Reynish, the study’s author and lead researcher, uncovered markedly different results in outcomes.“People who are admitted to hospital...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD82 Blueberry Ln Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dhanashri P. Miskin75 St Alphonsus Street Boston Massachusetts 2120