Dr. Dana Hamilton is a pediatrician practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Hamilton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hamilton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hamilton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1999
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1999
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Head Lice
- Plantar Wart
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Dana L Hamilton D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Dana L Hamilton D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamilton
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO3691 RIDGE MILL DR HILLIARD OH 43026
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD7275 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD4074 Gantz Rd Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD1021 Country Club Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Bruce Robert Mirvis M.D.1070 Polaris Pkwy Columbus OH 43240