Dr. John Hutchins is a Chiropractor practicing in Cedar Crest, NM. Dr. Hutchins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hutchins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John Randolph Hutchins DC's Practice location
Cedar Crest, NM 87008 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Randolph Hutchins DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Randolph Hutchins DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Anthony D. Del Angel D.C. 1632 Alameda Blvd. Northwest Albuquerque New Mexico 87114
- Bradley M. Maestas 6751 Academy Rd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M 2709 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Todd Steven Pickman D.C. 8001 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Lee Francis Purcaro DC 9004 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Dr. Francesca Michelle Russo-goforth DC 2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110