Dr. Neel Amin is an anesthesiologist practicing in Oakland Park, FL. Dr. Amin ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Amin also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia MD 2004
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Dr. and Mrs. Larry A. Cohen Award Year University of Georgia
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Student Association
- Society of Anesthesiologists
- Georgia Society of Anesthesiologists
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
- Florida Medical Association
- Medical College of Georgia Anesthesiology 2008
- Medical College of Georgia (2008)
- University of Washington in Seattle Pain Management 2009
- Medical College of Georgia
- University of Washington (2009)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Board of Anesthesiology, American Association of Physicists in Medicine, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Georgia Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Medical Association
Dr. Neel Amin, MD's Practice location
Oakland Park, FL 33334Get Direction
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33334Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Neel Amin, MD | Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Neel Amin, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amin
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.601 E sample road, Suite 105 Pompano beach FL 33064
- Barry Miller1140 Kane Concourse Bay Harbour Island FL 33154
- Waleed Sayedahmad9414 Satinleaf Place Parkland Florida 33076
- Salomon Imiak1613 North Harrison Parkway Sunrise Florida 33323
- Dr. Michael Brian Black MD1613 Harrison Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323