Douglas U. Blank MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2985 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID, 83404
Dr. Douglas Blank is a cardiologist practicing in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Blank specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Blank also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1991
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Utah Program
Douglas U. Blank MD's Practice location
Douglas U. Blank MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blank
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Patrick D Gorman MD2985 CORTEZ AVE IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- John E Lassetter M.D.2001 S WOODRUFF AVE STE 3 IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- George M Garcia MD2985 CORTEZ AVE IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- John D Chambers M.D.2985 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Kipp B Webb MD2985 CORTEZ AVE IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Jay Stuart Kaufman MD2985 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404