Dr. Basri Aras Sila MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1205 York Road Suite #39 Lutherville Timonium MD, 21093
Dr. Basri Sila practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Sila evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Sila seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Basri Aras Sila MD's Practice location
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Ayanna Cooke-chen MD57 W TIMONIUM RD TIMONIUM MD 21093
- Dr. Stuart Russell Varon M.D.2324 W JOPPA RD LUTHERVILLE MD 21093
- Dr. Caroline De oleo Brozyna M.D.2300 DULANEY VALLEY RD TIMONIUM MD 21093
- Dr. Barbara Ann Kim M.D.2324 W JOPPA RD LUTHERVILLE MD 21093
- Dr. Zhuoheng Deng M.D.2324 W JOPPA RD STE 420 LUTHERVILLE MD 21093
- Dr. Hamid Tabatabai M.D.2300 Dulaney Valley Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093