Dr. Kehua Li M.D.
Dermatologist | Dermatopathology570 Egg Harbor Rd. Suite C-1 Sewell NJ, 08080
Dr. Kehua Li is a Dermatologist serving the Sewell area for more than 25 years. Dr. Li is experienced in Dermatopathology, Mohs Surgery and Infections. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology ...
Education and Training
Shandong Medical University M.D. 1986
- Top Doc in DermatologySouth Jersey Magazine
- Top Doc in Dermatology and Mohs Surgery in New JerseyNJ Top Docs
- Development Award - Contribution in the Field of DermatologyDermatology Foundation
- Patients' Choice Award2011Vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition2011Vitals.com
- Age Spots
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Full Body Exams
- Contact Dermatitis
- FellowAmerican Academy of Dermatology
- FellowAmerican Society for Mohs Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalDermatology2002
Faculty Titles & Positions
- University of ColoradoDermatopathology1992
Dr. Kehua Li M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kehua Li M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Li
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- The Use of Sunscreen Does not Guarentee Full Protection
According to a new study, people who apply sunscreen regularly and vigilantly may have more painful and damaging sunburns. In this study, the researchers collected data regarding the different methods of shielding the sun, and the effectiveness of each of these methods. Data was collected from more...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- What are the Benefits of a Facial Serum?
We have heard of adding facial serum to our daily routine to make skin glowing and to keep aging at bay.What are face serums and what are their benefits? Facial serums are fast-absorbing liquids meant to provide nutrients deeper into the skin than normal creams and lotions. It is used either in...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- Dr. Emma Taylor MD 2020 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Jason B. Lee M.D. 833 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Victoria P Werth MD 3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Michael E Ming MD 3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Young Kauh M.D. 833 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Adam Ian Rubin MD 3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104