Dr. Raheela Pirzada MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease5131 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15224
Dr. Raheela Pirzada practices Pulmonology in Pittsburgh, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Pirzada manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Raheela Pirzada MD's Practice location
BUTLER, PA 16001Get Direction
Dr. Raheela Pirzada MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pirzada
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect the Lungs?
An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) presents as chronic pain and inflammation in the joints. Joint damage usually occurs on both sides of the body, meaning that if a joint in an arm or leg is affected, the same joint in the other arm or leg will likely be affected as well. ...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- COPD: Definition, Epidemiology & Etiology
Our respiratory system is a complex machine comprised of small parts that ensure its smooth functioning. Even a small hindrance in any of the links can cause a complication in the respiratory system, which could result in severe health issues.There are many types of respiratory diseases, the most...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Dr. Mark Lega MD490 East North Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15212
- Dr. Joseph M Pilewski MD3601 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Juanbosco Ayala M.D.12820 S Ridgeland Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Bryan Veynovich DO490 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Mr. Mark Anthony Provenzano MD720 Blackburn Rd Sewickley PA 15143
- Mr. Thomas Lee Schauble MD9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237