Dr. David Petty practices Allergy and Immunology care in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Petty specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Petty provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Dr. David Aaron Petty D.O.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
Idaho Falls, ID 83402Get Direction
IDAHO FALLS, ID 83404Get Direction
Dr. David Aaron Petty D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Self-Care Tips for Lupus
Do you have lupus? Do you want to know how can you be at your best? Lupus is a disease of flares. Flares come and go away naturally. Drugs are very important in controlling lupus symptoms. However, if you can control the flares, you can control the disease to a great extent.Lupus is also known as an...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Dr. Duane W Wong MD705 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Michael Manning MD7514 E MONTEREY WAY SCOTTSDALE AZ 85251
- Dr. Allan Wachter MD12020 S Warner Elliot Loop, Phoenix AZ 85044
- Dr. John Christopher Lewis M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Matthew A Rank MD13400 E SHEA BLVD SCOTTSDALE AZ 85259
- Dr. Fadia K Habib-khazen MD2236 W BETHANY HOME RD PHOENIX AZ 85015