Dr. Justin P Zachariah M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology300 Longwood Ave Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Justin Zachariah is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Zachariah specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- CXCR3 and CCR5 ligands in rheumatoid arthritis synovium.
- Association of circulating cholesteryl ester transfer protein activity with incidence of cardiovascular disease in the community.
- Insulin resistance and the relationship of a dyslipidemia to coronary heart disease: the Framingham Heart Study.
- Circulating plasma cholesteryl ester transfer protein activity and blood pressure tracking in the community.
- NHLBI integrated pediatric guidelines: battle for a future free of cardiovascular disease.
- Improving blood pressure in children is protective over the long term.
- Clinical predictors and impact of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring in pediatric hypertension referrals.
- Pediatric lipid management: an earlier approach.
- Echo-based screening of rheumatic heart disease in children: a cost-effectiveness Markov model.
- Patterns of Lipid Lowering Therapy among Children Ages 8-20 Years.
- Pulsatile and Steady-State Pressure Trends in Children: A Window into the Future?
- In-Clinic Blood Pressure Prediction of Normal Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring in Pediatric Hypertension Referrals.
- Cardiovascular Health Promotion in Children: Challenges and Opportunities for 2020 and Beyond: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Patterns and predictors of medication adherence to lipid-lowering therapy in children aged 8 to 20 years.
- Correlates of Achieving Statin Therapy Goals in Children and Adolescents with Dyslipidemia.
- 2009-2010 National Institutes of Health Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Se
- 2012 National Institutes of Health Career Development Award (K23)
- 2011 Boston Children's Hospital Research Faculty Pilot Award
- Preventive Cardiology
- University of California, San Francisco 2003
- University of California, San Francisco 2004
- Clinical Fellowship - Children's Hospital Boston - Boston, MA 2006
- Research Fellowship - NHLBI Framingham Heart Study 2009
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellow:Pediatric Cardiology 2006
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellow:Pediatric Cardiology 2009
Dr. Justin P Zachariah M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Justin P Zachariah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zachariah
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Rahul Hardas Rathod M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Steven Donald Colan MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Kanta Nagpaul M.D.3 Woodland Rd Stoneham MA 02180
- Dr. Michael Freed MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Joshua Warren Salvin MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Christina Vanderpluym M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115