Dr. Veneuska Margarita Ocando DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics1701 W 72nd Ave Denver CO, 80221
Dr. Veneuska Ocando is a prosthodontist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Ocando specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Veneuska Margarita Ocando DDS's Practice location
Denver, CO 80221Get Direction
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10003Get Direction
- Antidepressants and Psychotherapy May Ease IBS Symptoms
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an intestinal disorder that consists of abdominal pain, bloating and gas, diarrhea, and constipation. To date, IBS affects 3-20% of the U.S. adult population. It accounts for over 3.5 million doctor visits in the United States on an annual basis, making it one of...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- New "Alexa-Like" Virtual Assistant to Help Care for Alzheimer's Patients
On average, caregivers in the United States alone spend approximately 18 billion hours caring for those with Alzheimer's disease every year. Not only that, but these hours are unpaid. It could be a terrible burden, as they often need around-the-clock care to remember simple crucial tasks. For loved...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- What Are Hallucinations?
In psychiatry, hallucinations are defined as a perception experienced in the absence of an external stimulus to the corresponding sense organ. In simple terms, hallucinations are when people see, hear, feel, smell, or taste things that really don’t exist outside of their minds. For a...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Brian Coit Butler D.D.S.8751 E Hampden Ave Denver CO 80231
- Seung Hun Lee Other1075 South Peoria Street Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. Taylor Randall Goggins DDS8181 Arista Place Broomfield CO 80021
- Dr. Gary Stephen Hoffman D.D.S.8751 E Hampden Ave Denver CO 80231
- Dr. Curtis Marshal Becker D.D.S., M.S.D.5055 E Kentucky Ave Denver CO 80246
- Ahmed Koheil BDS, DDS, MS, FACP1710 S Buckley Rd Unit 8a Aurora CO 80017