Dr. Tyler John Shawcroft D.D.S.
Dentist2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Tyler Shawcroft is a Dentist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Shawcroft specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Tyler John Shawcroft D.D.S.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Tyler John Shawcroft D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shawcroft
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dr. Heather M. Hendricks DDS, MS2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Brandon C Payne D.D.S., M.D.2301 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Owen Shannon Lonergan DMD, MPH2301 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Orlando Lionel Silva DDS2121 Summit St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Maria Del cielo Adjemian D.D.S., P.H.D.650 E 25th St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Vogel DDS2301 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108