Dr. Brandy Hobbs is an optometrist practicing in Bogart, GA. Dr. Hobbs specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Hobbs performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Brandy Michelle Hobbs's Practice location
Bogart, GA 30622Get Direction
LAVONIA, GA 30553Get Direction
Dr. Brandy Michelle Hobbs's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Russell D. Springer PC1000 Hawthorne Ave Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Darrell Allen Sorah OD90 Church St Winder GA 30680
- Dr. Stuart Jackson Thomas OD1077 Baxter St Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Mark Gregory Mills O.D.1850 Epps Bridge Pkwy Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Noriko Ho OD1077 Baxter St Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Andrea Weir Harron O.D.4375 Lexington Rd Athens GA 30605