Dr. Amer Mohammad o. Khojah M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist3300 Gallows Rd Pediatric Department Falls Church VA, 22042
Dr. Amer Khojah practices Allergy and Immunology care in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Khojah specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Khojah provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Dr. Amer Mohammad o. Khojah M.D.'s Practice location
Falls Church, VA 22042Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Amer Mohammad o. Khojah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khojah
- Chinese Herbal Remedies for Autoimmune Disorders
A new study has shown that a Chinese herbal remedies made from the roots of blue evergreen hydrangea may help in the treatment of autoimmune disorders. The herb, Chang Shan, weakens the abnormal immune response characteristic of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis,...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- Dr. Talal M Nsouli M.D9520 Burke Rd Burke VA 22015
- Dr. Vickie K. Lee M.D.44320 Premier Plaza Ashburn Virginia 20147
- Dr. Jiun Yoon MD8644 Sudley Road Manassas VA 20110
- Dr. Yung-hao Howard Pung M.D.11119 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Theodore Tae-hun Kim M.D.4229 Lafayette Center Dr Chantilly VA 20151
- Dr. Henry James Fishman Other2141 K St Nw Washington DC 20037