Dr. Donald Lee James M.D. is a top Doctor in Wichita, KS.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Donald Lee James M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Donald Lee James M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Donald Lee James M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Wichita, KS, Dr. Donald Lee James M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- University Hospital and Clinics
Dr. Donald Lee James M.D.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67203Get Direction
Dr. Donald Lee James M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. James
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is a mom of a girl who has cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support for...
- This Drug Significantly Stops Cell Growth in Metastatic Breast Cancer
HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer is a common yet incurable disease that has spread from the breast to other parts of a person’s body. It’s an aggressive cancer that usually affects the breast plus a patient's bone, lungs, liver and brain. Even when breast cancer spreads into other parts of...
- Study Finds New Breakthrough for Lupus: Transplanting Placental Cells
In a recent lab test using mice, transplantation of human placental cells suppressed immune and inflammatory responses of systemic lupus erythematosus. This success is a breakthrough in the treatment for lupus, an autoimmune disease that causes chronic pain. ...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Lisa A Weber M.D.1035 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Subhash H Shah MD220 S Hillside St Wichita KS 67211
- Dr. Matthew Noel Henry M.D.3223 N Webb Rd Wichita KS 67226
- Dr. Mila Lee Means M.D.551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Laudert M.D.550 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Pedro Alberto Murati MD1125 S Rock Rd Wichita KS 67207