Emily Adams is a physical therapist practicing in Florence, SC. Emily Adams specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Emily Adams can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Emily Adams will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Emily Adams PT's Practice location
Florence, SC 29506Get Direction
Ms. Emily Adams PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Dr. Rebecca Cook MD725 Andrews Mill Rd Timmonsville SC 29161
- Jessica Turner DPT555 E Cheves St. Florence SC 29506
- Mr. Roy Francisco Gonzales RPT1300 VALPARAISO DR APT N10 FLORENCE SC 29501
- Mrs. Jessica Morgan Poston P.T.555 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506
- Ms. Billie Roling PT555 E Cheves St Florence SC 29506
- Jessica Altman PT2439 Willwood Dr Florence SC 29501