Dr. Lee Sheinkopf MD
Allergist and Immunologist11500 W Olympic Blvd Suite 630 Los Angeles CA, 90064
Dr. Lee Sheinkopf practices Allergy and Immunology care in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Sheinkopf specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Sheinkopf provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine
Hahnemann University School of Medicine 2003
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Lee Sheinkopf MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90064Get Direction
Dr. Lee Sheinkopf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheinkopf
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- Mr. Frederick C. Ho MD94 North Madison Avenue Pasadena California 91101
- Dr. Margaret L. Soderberg M.D.1739 E Washington Blvd Pasadena CA 91104
- Dr. Christopher Chang MD10833 Le Conte Avenue Los Angeles California 90095
- Dr. Bernard Geller M.D., PH.D.1301 20th St Suite 220 Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Robert Meth MD2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Lananh T. Do M.D.11500 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064