Dr. Jesse N Mills MD
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology2777 Mile High Stadium Cir Denver CO, 80211
Dr. Jesse Mills practices Pediatric Urology in Denver, CO. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Mills is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Mills performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
Education and Training
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 2001
- The molecular basis of erectile dysfunction: from bench to bedside.
- Evaluation of unexplained secondary azoospermia.
- Penile rehabilitation after radical prostatectomy: important therapy or wishful thinking?
- Male infertility: lifestyle factors and holistic, complementary, and alternative therapies.
- The Role of Estrogen Modulators in Male Hypogonadism and Infertility.
- Cardiovascular Health, Erectile Dysfunction, and Testosterone Replacement: Controversies and Correlations.
- A step-by-step guide to office-based sperm retrieval for obstructive azoospermia.
Dr. Jesse N Mills MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80211Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Jesse N Mills MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mills
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Dr. Job K Chacko MD1601 E. 19th Avenue Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Bruce Blyth M.D.1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Peter Furness MD1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Nicholas Glenn Cost MD13123 E. 16th Avenue Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Duncan Wilcox MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Jeffrey Campbell MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045