Dr. Edward Stanley Klofas M.D
Emergency Physician815 Pollard Road Los Gatos CA, 95032
Dr. Edward Klofas, MD specializes in emergency medicine, and currently practices medicine at Los angeles, California and Los gatos, California and Chatsworth, California. Dr. Klofas graduated from University ...
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Stanford/Kaiser Emergency Medicine Residency 2001-2002 Bedside Teaching Annual Award
- University of California, San Francisco 1982
- Air medical jourlUnusual placement of an endotracheal tube in a patient with blunt traumatic airway injuries.2006
- Air medical jourlOxygetion/ventilation of transported intubated adult patients2000
- JOURL OF TRAUMA-INJURY INFECTION AND CRITICAL CAREA quicker saphenous vein cutdown and a better way to teach it1997
- JOURL OF TRAUMA-INJURY INFECTION AND CRITICAL CARETension pneumoperitoneum after blunt trauma1996
- AMERICAN JOURL OF EMERGENCY MEDICINEMASSIVE PULMORY-EMBOLISM1989
Dr. Edward Stanley Klofas M.D's Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
Dr. Edward Stanley Klofas M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klofas
Wow, how unprofessional.
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Robert Venable855 El Camino Real Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Gus M. Garmel MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Jane Koopman MD4663 Scotts Valley Dr Scotts Valley CA 95066
- Dr. James B Maguire M.D.2025 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
- Dr. Anita Kulkarni MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Eric Weiss MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305