Dr. Regina Poudel is an internist practicing in Murray, KY. Dr. Poudel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Poudel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Regina Poudel M.D.'s Practice location
Murray, KY 42071Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38163Get Direction
ESCONDIDO, CA 92029Get Direction
Dr. Regina Poudel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Dr. Nicholas Carson O'dell M.D.300 S 8th St Murray KY 42071
- Dr. Patrick Sean Kelly MD1000 S 12th St Murray KY 42071
- Dr. Julie Cathryn Christopher M.D.300 S 8th St Murray KY 42071
- Dr. Valerie S Fisher M.D.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Harshvadan P Joshi MD610 19th Street Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Hollis J Clark MD1000 S 12th St Murray KY 42071