Dr. Diane Harper is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Harper specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Harper can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Harper can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Randomized clinical trial of PCR-determined human papillomavirus detection methods: self-sampling versus clinician-directed--biologic concordance and women's preferences.
- Self-screening methods are the next public health improvement for sexually transmitted infection detection.
- Tampon samplings with longer cervicovaginal cell exposures are equivalent to two consecutive swabs for the detection of high-risk human papillomavirus.
- Interpretation of colposcopy data.
- Factors affecting the detection rate of human papillomavirus.
- Why am I scared of HPV?
- Beyond the Pap: assessing patients' priorities for the annual examination.
- Vaccination against human papillomavirus infection: a new paradigm in cervical cancer control.
- How condom use, number of receptive anal intercourse partners and history of external genital warts predict risk for external anal warts.
- Prophylactic quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16, and 18) L1 virus-like particle vaccine in young women: a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled multicentre phase II efficacy trial.
- Are we closer to the prevention of HPV-related diseases?
- Sustained efficacy up to 4.5 years of a bivalent L1 virus-like particle vaccine against human papillomavirus types 16 and 18: follow-up from a randomised control trial.
- Chapter 13: Current findings from prophylactic HPV vaccine trials.
- Quadrivalent HPV vaccine prevented cervical neoplasia caused by HPV-16 and HPV-18.
- The effect of oral contraceptives on bone mass and stress fractures in female runners.
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Diane M Harper M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64139Get Direction
DEXTER, MI 48130Get Direction
Dr. Diane M Harper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Is Female Circumcision?
What Is Female Circumcision?Female circumcision is a crude practice that involves cutting off of either the labia or the clitoris of young women. The practice is also referred to as female genital mutilation or female genital cutting.This is a practice that has existed for decades in some...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- Karen Florio222 Northeast Landings Court Lees Summit' Missouri 64064
- Dr. Alexander G. Capelli MD1000 SW BLUE PKWY LEES SUMMIT MO 64063
- Becky Graham1004 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- Dr. Quanita Jamelle Crable MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Abigail Proffer M.D.7440 W. FRONTAGE ROAD MERRIAM KS 66203
- Dr. Elaine Marie Carroll MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Ms 2028 Kansas City KS 66160