Dr. Daniel Hafner, MD is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in internal medicine and currently treats patients in Kingston, New York and Fishkill, New York. Dr. Hafner is ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Dublin- Trinity Coll- Sch Of Physic- Dublin- Ireland 1970
UNIVERSITY COLL OF DUBLIN 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mt Sinai Hospital 1971
Dr. Daniel G Hafner MD's Practice location
Fishkill, NY 12524Get Direction
Kingston, NY 12401Get Direction
Dr. Daniel G Hafner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hafner
good doctor .
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Dr. Douglas Heller MD63 Hurley Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Geoffrey Lee MD27 Grand St Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. John Froude MD360 Washington Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Michael Sheran MD360 Washington Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Catherine Alcarez M.D.396 Broadway Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Debra Karnasiewicz MD360 Washington Ave Kingston NY 12401