Dr. Stacie Wong is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hinesville, GA. Dr. Wong ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Wong also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Anesthesiology; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Anesthesiology
Dr. Stacie L Wong MD's Practice location
Hinesville, GA 31313Get Direction
VIDALIA, GA 30474Get Direction
Dr. Stacie L Wong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- FDA Approves Breakthrough Gene Therapy Treatment for Lymphoma
Researchers have been working around the clock to find new and improved treatments for different cancers. Drugs, experiments, natural remedies, and more treatment options have been heavily explored in the search for a cure. Recently a new form of treatment has been developed by researchers that...
- New Gene Mutations Found in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Genetics plays a vital part in rheumatoid arthritis. The role that genetics play in the development of rheumatoid arthritis is of great curiosity to patients, physicians, and researchers alike. Gene mutation is frequently discussed with other conditions, including cancer. It has not been discussed...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Juan Alberto Morales M.D.1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Ott M.D.1061 HARMON AVENUE FORT STEWART GA 31314
- Dr. Steven Mark Amster M.D.1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Adam W Everett MD1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Nicole Marie Dawson MD1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314