Dr. Rowena Archibald is a family practitioner practicing in Tierra Amarilla, NM. Dr. Archibald specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Archibald possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Rowena Louise Archibald M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Tierra Amarilla, NM 87575Get Direction
ST LOUIS PARK, MN 55416Get Direction
Dr. Rowena Louise Archibald M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Who is Likely to Become Obese?
Obesity and being overweight have no boundaries. In America people of all ages, gender and ethnic and racial groups have been affected. This problem has been in existence for over 30 years and is growing.AdultsIn 2009 to 2010, almost 70 percent of Americans were obese or overweight according to the...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Dr. Alan H Cherkasky MD3850 PARK NICOLLET BLVD ST. LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- William Weisshaar Other3850 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Justin Daniel Golden M.D.3850 PARK NICOLLET BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Christine L Wesely M.D.3033 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Rachel L Agneberg DO3850 PARK NICOLLET BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Lina Daugela MD PHD3850 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416