Dr. Nancy N Dambro MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Nancy Dambro practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Dambro treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1979
Tufts University School of Medicine 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Canine parainfluenza type 2 and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection produces increased bronchoalveolar lavage thromboxane concentrations in beagle puppies.
- Acute canine adenovirus 2 infection increases histamine airway reactivity in beagle puppies.
- Bronchoscopic evaluation of airway obstruction in campomelic dysplasia.
- Texas Super Doctors 2008-2011
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Member Cook Children's Physician Network
- University Med Ctr, Pediatric Pulmonology University Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
Dr. Nancy N Dambro MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Nancy N Dambro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dambro
- What Causes Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is the unsuppressed growth of cells in the tissues of the lungs. Such a condition leads to a tumor (malignant) which may spread (by metastasis) to different organs of the body if not treated in time. Cancer of the lung at the primary stage is also known as carcinoma. The two types of...
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Dr. Maynard C Dyson MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. John K Pfaff MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Sami K w Hadeed MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Shailendra Das D.O.1500 COOPER ST FORT WORTH TX 76104
- Miss Anunya Hiranrattana M.D.1500 COOPER ST FORT WORTH TX 76104
- Dr. Maria Talamo guevara M.D.1500 COOPER ST FORT WORTH TX 76104