Dr. Niaz Haque is a hospitalist practicing in Schofield, WI. Dr. Haque specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Haque manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Haque works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Dr. Niaz M. Haque MD's Practice location
Schofield, WI 54476Get Direction
Gulfport, MS 39501Get Direction
Dr. Niaz M. Haque MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- The Connection Between Sleep Disorders and Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia, a complex and chronic mental illness, is often characterized by distorted cognition, abnormal social behaviors, and trouble distinguishing reality from unreality. Although individuals can develop schizophrenia at any age, it most commonly emerges in men and women during adulthood....
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Tips for When You're Feeling Stressed
Although five minutes does not seem like a long time, the way you utilize this small amount of time can help you if you spend it doing things that can make you less stressed. There are some 10 simple ways to eliminate stress and boost your energy levels.10 Tips to Reduce Stress:...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Emmanuel Narh Bedeley MD3400 Ministry Parkway Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Evangeline C. Obi MD2323 Memorial Ave Lynchburg VA 24501
- Dr. Jerzy B Sikora M.D.3400 Ministry Pkwy Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Thevalojini Thayaparan MD3400 Ministry Pkwy Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Ravindra Hanumaiah M.D.3400 Ministry Pkwy Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Matthew Russell Callahan M.D.425 Wind Ridge Dr Wausau WI 54401