Dr. Matthew Edward Schmidt D.C.
Chiropractor2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL, 61704
Is your body functioning at it's best? At Heartland Chiropractic of Morton, we are concerned about your pain and symptoms. We are also concerned that your condition may be limiting your body's ability ...
Education and Training
- Spine Problems, Extremities, General Care And More
- Member ACA
Dr. Matthew Edward Schmidt D.C.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IL 61704Get Direction
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Steve Troyanovich DC322 Susan Dr Normal IL 61761
- Dr. Chris Wayne Hoelscher D.C.2406 E Washington St Bloomington IL 61704
- Dr. D. william Hankins DC1210 Towanda Ave Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Mary Lou Beach D.C., C.C.S.P.409 E Front St Bloomington IL 61701
- Dr. Robert William Duncan D.C.108 W Main St Colfax IL 61728
- Mr. John L. Zozzaro D.C.1713 Fort Jesse Rd Normal IL 61761