Dr. Shawn Lee is a Chiropractor practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Lee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Shawn D. Lee D.C.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90020Get Direction
Dr. Shawn D. Lee D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C2131 S Hacienda Blvd Hacienda Heights California 91745
- Dr. Todd Michael Gewant D.C.1131 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90401
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D.1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C7719 Westland Ave Los Angeles CA 91605
- Miss Jessica Grichy D.C4955 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks Ca 91403
- Dr. Maes Vioula Rabadi DC17418 Chatsworth St Granada Hills California 91344