Tamara Green is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Summerville, SC. Tamara is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Green can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Green will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Tamara M Green MSPT's Practice location
Summerville, SC 29483Get Direction
Mrs. Tamara M Green MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Spelt Flour: Is it Good for You?
What is Spelt Flour?One of the most popular non-wheat, whole grain flours is called as spelt flour. Also called triticum spelta, this flour is used to prepare pasta, breads and a variety of recipes which are wheat free. Spelt flour is also called as hulled wheat or dinkel wheat.Spelt comes from the...
- This Drug Significantly Stops Cell Growth in Metastatic Breast Cancer
HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer is a common yet incurable disease that has spread from the breast to other parts of a person’s body. It’s an aggressive cancer that usually affects the breast plus a patient's bone, lungs, liver and brain. Even when breast cancer spreads into other parts of...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis Gains Online Following with Gaming
When 28-year-old Emily Mannon was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a chronic autoimmune disorder that primarily affects the joints, she had one upsetting thought on her mind: What if I can’t play video games anymore? But she was not upset just because of her passion for playing video...
- 5 Tips on Living with Autism
Autism Spectrum DisorderAutism – also known as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability related to brain development. Autism affects how a person communicates and relates to other people and experiences around them. These disorders are characterized in varying degrees and are...
- Jessica Rae Brown DPT11550 Abercorn St Savannah GA 31419
- Ingrid C. Thomas P.T.106 Boone Dr Summerville SC 29485
- Michelle Weil DPT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Alana Sanders MSR, PT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Heather Maharrey MS, PT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Ms. Charlene F. Durham MSR, PT9225 University Blvd Charleston SC 29406